10 Ideas: A Focus On Health At Home
Updated: Mar 27
Being home like this isn't easy, but we aren't going to let it get the best of our community. We're here for you with 10 healthy ideas during COVID-19 quarantining!
1. Food prep once or twice this week. We're all home a lot now so this is the perfect time to practice go-to's for Sunday prepping.
2. Buy extra fruits and veggies. Schedule grocery pick up if you can.
3. Actually eat the fruits and veggies. (+ Sneak them in your protein smoothie)
4. Do a RISE Online Workout 5 days a week. You're supporting one of your favorite local businesses! *If you are beginner, aim for 3 RISE Online Workouts + 2 walks or bike.
5. On your two days off of exercise (everyone needs recovery), do extra chores or house projects for movement & aim for 10,000 steps.
6. If you are struggling with emotional eating YOU ARE not alone. Write a few notes to tape on the fridge, mirror or cabinet to say, "Am I actually hungry? Does by body need FUEL? Am I sad, bored, angry or stressed?"
7. Take 10 big, slow belly breaths alone.
8. Take your dog on an extra walk or walk while you chat on the phone with your bestie or on a Zoom call.
9. Play active games like TikTok dances, Twister or Just Dance.
10. Drink extra water.